Recipe Book: Peanut Butter Goodness
You guys... I was very skeptical about this one but WOW!! Amazing, delicious, peanut buttery chocolatey goodness!! We made this as a family and it was a total hit. I highly recommend it!
Ingredients (for the cookie dough):
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Ingredients (for the cream cheese filling):
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
20 to 30 Mini Reese's Cups, chopped and divided
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine: flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat: butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Continue beating until smooth and fluffy.
4. Gradually add in flour mixture, beating until combined.
5. In another bowl, make the cream cheese filling. Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg, and vanilla until fluffy and smooth.
6. Grease a pie tin. Press 2/3 of the cookie dough mixture into the dish. Press in half of the chopped Reese's cups. Top with cream cheese mixture. Using your hands, crumble the remaining cookie dough over the cream cheese. Add remaining Reese's cups and mini chocolate chips.
7. Cover pie with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 20 to 25 more minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe from: cookingpanda.com.