Recipe Book: Pumpkin Nut Bread
Yummmm! I said it before and I will say it again... I LOVE Pumpkin!!! This time, we are making a delicious Pumpkin Nut Bread. Follow these simple instructions and get in the Holiday spirit. After all, it is ALREADY November!!
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 can (15 ounces) 100% Pure Pumpkin
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 cup apple juice
4 large eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two (2) 9x5 inch loaf pans.
2. Sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into medium bowl.
3. Combine pumpkin, sugar, apple juice, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in large bowl; stir well.
4. Stir in flour mixture and 3/4 cup nuts just until moistened.
5. Spoon into prepared loaf pans.
6. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup nuts over top of loaves.
7. BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe from: verybestbaking.com