Recipe Book: The BEST Monkey Bread
Updated: Jan 3, 2018
Do you enjoy entertaining during the Holiday season? If so, you NEED this #monkeybread recipe! It is one of the easiest and most delicious breakfast treats to whip up for family or friends. It is a MUST MAKE! The best part is you can prep it at night, stick it in the refrigerator, SLEEP IN, and pop it in the oven in the morning. Perfect!
2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen dinner rolls
3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1⁄2 cup butter, melted
1 package (3.5 ounces) cook and serve butterscotch pudding and pie filling
1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
1. Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange frozen rolls in single layer; cover tightly with plastic wrap that has been coated with cooking spray. Let stand at room temperature until partially thawed.
2. Melt butter into a bowl. Place next to the thawing rolls.
3. In a small bowl, combine pecans, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Set next to the butter.
4. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and place next to the pecan mixture.
5. Dip each roll into meted butter, then coat with pecan sugar mixture.
6. Place the roll (with pecan mixture) in the Bundt pan.
7. Sprinkle dry pudding mix and any remaining pecan mixture over rolls.
8. Stir brown sugar into any remaining melted butter; spoon over rolls. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; chill several hours or overnight. (Rolls will rise to top of pan.)
Remove plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes. Bake on jellyroll pan in 325°F. oven until golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.