Recipe Book: Witches' Hats Cookies
Super simple & Adorable!!! These are absolutely perfect for all Halloween get togethers!
- 2 (16oz) packages of fudge stripe cookies
- 1/4 cup honey, or as needed
- 1 (9oz) bag milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- yellow decorating gel
1. Place a fudge stripe cookie with bottom side up onto a work surface.
2. Smear a small dab (~1/8 teaspoon) of honey onto the bottom of a chocolate kiss and secure the kiss to the center of the cookie, covering the hole.
3. Use yellow decorating gel to pipe a small bow onto the cookie at the base of the candy piece.
4. Repeat, then eat! :)
Enjoy! And send me pics of costumes!