Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad
The weather is heating up and we are slowly getting back to normal (thanks COVID-19) in Douglas County, Colorado! I'm hoping we will be able to gather with friends and family soon without being worried... and when that day comes, I'll be READY with this amazing Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad! This is one of my favorite refreshing pasta salads and it's always a hit wherever I take it! Are you ready?
1 Bag of Barilla 12oz Three Cheese Tortellini Pasta
1 10oz container of Grape Tomatoes
1 Orange Bell Pepper
1 Package of Fresh Mozzarella Pearls (I buy the 8oz package but don't end up using all of it)
1 8oz Package of Salami (select whichever style of salami you prefer)
1 2.25oz container of Sliced Olives
Ken's Simply Vinaigrette Italian Dressing
1. Boil water and cook the tortellini pasta according to the instructions on the bag.
2. While the pasta is cooking, cut tomatoes in half, chop the cucumber, chop the bell pepper, chop the salami, and put those in a bowl.
3. Add the mozzarella pearls (no need to cut them unless you prefer them smaller) and olives to the bowl.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and place the pasta in a separate bowl. Add the Ken's Simply Vinaigrette Italian dressing and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes to cool down.
5. Add the pasta to the other bowl with ingredients and add more dressing to your desired taste.
6. Cut fresh basil and sprinkle on top! ENJOY!