Recipe Book: Christmas Sugar Cookies
A fun, delicious, festive way to spend Christmas Eve.. making beautiful Christmas Sugar Cookies! I have even included my Grandma's cookie recipe below for you all! Though I might be biased, it makes the most DELICIOUS cookies ever!
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
2 3/4 cups flour
1. Cream sugar, butter, and vanilla.
2. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add flour, tartar, soda, and mix.
4. Refrigerate dough for a few hours.
5. After refrigerated, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Roll dough out, use cookie cutter shapes, transfer to baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees.
7. After cooled, FROST, add SPRINKLES, and ENJOY!!!! :)