Recipe Book: Delightful Indulgence
Baked Brie is one of my favorites! Brie cheese, croissant rolls. and jam are individually delicious so why not combine them and heat it up? Yes, please! The best part is you can feel safe enjoying it even while you are pregnant, as I am.
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
1/2 cup raspberry or strawberry jam
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1 round (12 to 13 oz) Brie cheese
1 Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Unroll crescent dough and roll into 12x8-inch rectangle.
3. Spread ¼ cup of the jam in 6-inch circle on center of dough rectangle and sprinkle slightly less than half of the toasted almonds on top.
4. Place cheese on center of dough; spread with remaining 1/4 cup jam and another almost half of the toasted almonds.
5. Press dough evenly around cheese and press to seal completely.
6. Turn pastry-wrapped cheese upside down onto ungreased cookie sheet. Brush top of pastry with water.
7. Top with remaining toasted almonds.
8. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. Store any remaining Brie in refrigerator.