Recipe Book: Deviled Eggs
When you think of Easter, do you think 'eggs'? I sure do! Instead of (or in addition to) coloring them in a few weeks, how about we eat them? Deviled eggs are both adorable and delicious and make a great Easter side dish! Enjoy this tasty recipe!
6 large eggs
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
paprika, for garnish
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low (or off) to ensure the water is no longer boiling or has bubbles and use a skimmer to place the eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
2. While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set aside.
3. After 14 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
4. Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
5. Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir everything together.
6. Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Sprinkle on paprika for garnish.
Recipe from: https://downshiftology.com/recipes/deviled-eggs/